VR9500 Revolution Vibration Controller
Calibration is all about confidence in the results you're getting. Calibration assures you that your measurements are accurate within the specification limits. Every new VR9500 arrives freshly calibrated and adjusted, with a Certificate of Traceable Calibration to NIST. Annual calibration verification is your prescription for the continued health and performance of your controller.
When it comes to calibrating your controller you have options:
Option 1 - Calibrate Yourself Using Software Written by Vibration Research
Perform calibration verification in your own lab using your own calibration instruments and Vibration Research's Automated Calibration Verification (VR95-CALxx) software license. The Automated Calibration Verification software is written by Vibration Research to automate the verification process.
- Automated Calibration Verification software license
- HP/Agilent Digital Multimeter 34401A or 34410A
- Qty 5 BNC cables & Qty 4 BNC T's
- Differential Adapter cable
The above items are all available for purchase through Vibration Research. The automated procedure provides data and pass/fail information along with a certificate and a final report.
Go to our archived webinar page and click on the Calibration tab to view a calibration verification video.
Instructions can also be found in your VibrationVIEW Manual.
Option 2 - Send to Vibration Research for Standard Factory Calibration
We offer a Factory Certified calibration service for all of our products.
- Vibration Research calibration puts your equipment through the most thorough evaluation in the industry
- Rigorous testing performed by our experienced engineers
- View the calibration conformity document for the VR8500 controller
- View the calibration conformity document for the VR9500 Revolution controller
- Our calibration plan delivers measurement confidence while supporting your business needs for a fixed and predictable cost of ownership.
- Since calibration is essential over the life of your equipment, plans are discounted when purchased with an active Upgrades & Support Agreement (USA) or if multiple units are calibrated at one time
Option 3 - Send to Vibration Research for Accredited Calibration
Vibration Research is accredited by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994.
View our scope of accreditation
Option 4 - Perform Calibration Yourself With Your Own Custom Procedure
Create and run your own custom calibration procedure and documentation. Any factory support provided for your custom procedure will be billed at an hourly support rate.