VR9500 Revolution Vibration Controller
Portable Data Acquisition and Analysis Recorder
Go from field-to-lab-to-report with the ObserVR using the familiar VibrationVIEW software interface.
- USB Connection
- Streams data to the laptop/PC’s hard drive
- Four simultaneous A/D channels for high resolution
- IEPE inputs accepted and powered with a 4mA current source
- Up to 52 kHz sampling rate per channel
- Includes Analyzer software capabilities
- Optional software includes RecorderVIEW, Random Import, Fatigue Damage Spectrum (FDS), Shock Transient Capture, and Shock Response Spectrum (SRS).
Seamless Integration with VR9500 Controller
The ObserVR records data directly to your laptop using the familiar VibrationVIEW software. Once you’ve collected your data, connect your laptop to the VR9500 controller, process the recorded data file to either an FDS, random or time history test profile, and begin testing on your shaker right away!
Fatigue Damage Spectrum option - How long should you run your random test?
Finally a tool to do something with that data you’ve collected. Our Fatigue Damage Spectrum (FDS) package allows you to measure the amount of fatigue in your recorded data and calculate how long you should run that test to obtain the equivalent fatigue in your product’s useful life.
View Installion Instructions and Drivers here.